Proudly Serving the Loudoun County VA area for over 30 years,
providing both General and Surgical Care for Foot and Ankle problems.
46440 Benedict Drive Suite 111
Sterling, VA 20164
Our mission promise to you:
At Loudoun Foot and Ankle Center we have a passion for bringing to you the best in state of the art care for all your foot and ankle problems. Our philosophy is born out with a full range of services at our facility to meet your needs. Our office is spacious, fully staffed with convenient hours. We are able to provide a complete range of services on site including: Radiology, Diagnostic Ultrasound, Bracing and Splinting for Fractures, Foot Orthotic Management, an Operating Room for Minor Foot Surgeries, Wound Care, Shoe therapy for Diabetics, Physical therapy and much more. We participate in most major Health insurance carriers and Managed Care organization. We care for all ages from infancy to senior citizens. We specialize in reconstructive foot /ankle surgery and Sportsmedicine disorders.
Board Certified, Foot and Ankle Surgery, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
Click here to learn more about Dr. Mark Dollard
Dr. Mark Dollard's Positions and Honors:
- INOVA Loudoun Hospital
- INOVA Fairfax Hospital
- HCA Reston Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital Center
- INOVA Fair Oaks Hospital
- Podiatry Section Chief, Inova Loudoun Hospital Center
- Podiatry Adviser, Novitas Medicare
- Board Member, Virginia Podiatric Medical Association
- Delegate, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Division President, American College Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Georgetown University, Dept. of Orthopedics
- Past Board Member, National Alliance of Youth Sports
- Chairman Youth Committee, American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- 2019 Presidents Award by Virginia Podiatric Medical Association for Outstanding Podiatrist
- Gold Award for Medical Writing, 1985, Journal of Foot Surgery
“Selected Soft Tissue Malignancies of the Foot”
- First Place, Hershey Surgical Seminar, 1984,
“The Evan’s Calcaneal Osteotomy for Flexible Flatfoot Deformity”
- Citation: “1997 Movers and Shakers in Podiatric Sportsmedicine” Podiatry Management Magazine, 1997
- President’s Award, Outstanding Virginia Podiatrist 2005, Virginia Podiatric Medical Association
- APMA Citation Award, Citation Award, 2003 National Scientific Chairman, American Podiatric Medical Association
- Most Influential Podiatrists in America, 2006, Podiatry Management Magazine
- Honors Inductee, National Academy of Practice, Washington DC
About our website:
One of the goals of our website is to provide you an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about podiatry, foot and ankle ailments, treatments available, exercising and shoes. There is an overview of Loudoun Foot and Ankle Centers, including our doctor and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information.
As a licensed podiatrist in Sterling, VA we believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make good choices about their foot and ankle care. Our goal at Loudoun Foot and Ankle Centers is to educate each patient and begin a relevant treatment program with the highest quality of care available. Whatever your foot and ankle trouble, we'll work together to find the answers that will comfort you and bring you relief.
At Loudoun Foot and Ankle Centers, we take pride in providing you with a comfortable office experience. Our qualified staff is friendly and will ensure a pleasant visit. Our main office is conveniently located in Sterling, VA . We invite you to e-mail or call our office with any questions via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site.